The Second International Conference on Applied Sciences and Engineering (ICASE) will be held in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia during November 26-27, 2021. Scientists, engineers and graduate students are invited to submit their original research papers. The submitted conference papers will be subjected to stringent peer review and carefully evaluated based on originality and clarity of exposition. All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. The selected papers from ICASE 2021 conference will be recommended to publish in the academic journal “Journal of Applied Sciences and Engineering A” with ISSN numbers.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
The main objective of the Conference is to provide an international platform for scientists and engineers, leading scientific experts, early stage researchers, PhD students and Post-docs from different countries to discuss interdisciplinary research and practices in the fields of Applied Sciences.
The conference provides opportunities for the attendants to share new ideas, experiences in Applied Sciences and Engineering and to establish collaboration for the future.
Plenary SpeakersComing soon
Call for papers
MATHEMATICS & COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCES
- Pure Mathematics
- Differential Equations
- Dynamical Systems
- Numerical Analysis
- Optimization and Its Applications
- Probability and Statistics
- Computational Sciences
CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING
- Chemical Technology of Inorganic Substances
- Materials Science and New Materials Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry of Petroleum and Oil
- Coal Chemistry and Processing
PHYSICS & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- Functional Materials
- Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Experimental Methods and Instrumentation
- Nuclear Physics and Radiation Technology
- Biophysics and Biotechnology
- Environmental Science
CALL FOR CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
The Journal of Applied Sciences and Engineering A (JASE A) invites the participants in the conference “ICASE 2021” to have their manuscripts published in the conference proceedings.
PUBLICATION REQUIREMENTS in the CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS:
All submitted manuscripts should be previously reviewed by the editorial board members. Using the following template file will substantially shorten the time to complete copy-editing and publication of accepted manuscripts. The manuscript should not exceed 4-pages. If this is a problem, please contact the editorial firstname.lastname@example.org. Accepted file formats are:
- Microsoft Word: Manuscripts prepared in Microsoft Word must be converted into a single file before submission. When preparing manuscripts in Microsoft Word, the Microsoft Word template file must be used.
- LaTeX: Manuscripts prepared in LaTeX must be collated into one ZIP folder (include all source files and images, so that the Editorial Office can recompile the submitted PDF). When preparing manuscripts in LaTeX, please use the LaTeX template files.
- Supplementary files: May be any format, but it is recommended that you use common, non-proprietary formats where possible.
APPLY FOR PUBLICATION OF CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS WITH ICASE:
All proceeding papers should be submitted online via the ICASE online submission system.