The first International Conference on Applied Sciences and Engineering (FICASE) will be held in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia during April 5-6, 2019. Researchers, scientists and engineers are invited to submit original research abstracts or full papers. Submitted papers will be subjected to stringent peer review and carefully evaluated based on originality and clarity of exposition. Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings. Full paper will be recommended to the academic journal in Mongolian Journal of Applied Science and Engineering.
The main objective of the Conference is to provide an international platform for scientists and engineers, leading scientific experts, early stage researchers, PhD students and Post-docs from different countries to discuss interdisciplinary research and practices in the fields of Applied Sciences.
The conference provides opportunities for the attendants to share new ideas, experiences in Applied Sciences and Engineering and to establish collaboration for future cooperation.
Call for papers
MATHEMATICS & COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCES
- Pure Mathematics
- Differential Equations
- Dynamical Systems
- Numerical Analysis
- Optimization and its applications
- Probability and Statistics
- Computational Sciences
CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING
- Chemical technology of inorganic substances
- Materials science and new materials technology
- Chemical engineering
- Chemistry of petroleum and oil
- Coal chemistry and processing
PHYSICS & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- Functional materials
- Condensed matter physics
- Experimental methods and instrumentation
- Polymers and nano composites
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear physics and radiation technology
- Biophysics and biotechnology
- Nondestractive Testing
CALL FOR CONFERENCE PROCEEDING
The Mongolian Journal of Applied Sciences and Engineering (MJASE) invites the participants in the conference “FICASE 2019” to have their manuscripts published in the conference proceeding.
PUBLICATION REQUIREMENTS in the CONFERENCE PROCEEDING:
All submitted manuscripts should be previously reviewed by the editorial board members. Using the following template file will substantially shorten the time to complete copy-editing and publication of accepted manuscripts. The manuscript should not exceed 4-pages. If this is a problem, please contact the editorial firstname.lastname@example.org. Accepted file formats are:
- Microsoft Word: Manuscripts prepared in Microsoft Word must be converted into a single file before submission. When preparing manuscripts in Microsoft Word, the Microsoft Word template file must be used.
- LaTeX: Manuscripts prepared in LaTeX must be collated into one ZIP folder (include all source files and images, so that the Editorial Office can recompile the submitted PDF). When preparing manuscripts in LaTeX, please use the LaTeX template files.
- Supplementary files: May be any format, but it is recommended that you use common, non-proprietary formats where possible.
APPLY FOR PUBLICATION OF CONFERENCE PROCEEDING WITH FICASE:
All proceeding papers should be submitted online via the FICASE online submission system.
PUMA IMPERIAL HOTEL
PUMA IMPERIAL HOTEL offers special rates to attendees of the conference.
The hotel located Classfication in centre of the Capital City refers “A” east part of Government House, near by Sukhbaatar square best position of UB city. "Puma-Imperial" Hotel was founded in 2002. We have been offering the best services at competitive rate since we established. Second hotel opening in April of 2016 in Ulaanbaatar.
The standard double rooms and twin rooms are all 105000 MNT per night from Apr. 04th to Apr. 8th . The number of rooms is limited, and please reserve your room as early as possible. Please click the links below for reservation.
- Address: Puma-Imperial Hotel, University Street Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Telephone: 7711-3043, 11-319147, 11-313043